Spring 2022 CIPhER seminars will only be offered via Zoom.
Co-sponsored by the Center for Innovative Pharmacy Education & Research (CIPhER) and the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Well-being and Student Wellness Committees.
12:00-1:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 6, 2022, via Zoom
Do you feel stressed or burnt-out? As healthcare providers and educators, we are constantly faced with strain or tension as a result of demanding circumstances which can impact well-being and performance. This program will include a brief overview of stress and burnout and participants will be provided tools to aid in overcoming the root causes. Participants will be able to identify ways to reshape goals to incorporate de-stressing and burnout techniques including aligning strengths, understanding microstressors, tips for work-life integration, and saying no, ultimately enabling them to flourish. This program is a continuation of the Well-being series, however, attendance at previous sessions is not a prerequisite for this program.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this program, participatns will be able to:
- Define the signs and symptoms of burnout and describe the differences between burnout and stress
- Describe mechanisms to deal with and reframe how people deal with the causes of burnout
- Identify ways to reevaluate goals and incorporate de-stressing and burnout tactics to allow people to flourish
Target Audience: This program is designed for all faculty, staff, preceptors, trainees, and students..
Registration: For non-UNC affiliates, registration is $15.00. (UNC Affiliates are faculty, staff, trainees, students, preceptors and residents who currently work for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill or support its students.)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 1, at 5 p.m.
The University Of North Carolina Eshelman School Of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. ACPE program 0046-9999-22-060-L04-P provides 1.0 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit. To receive CE credit, participants must sign-in upon arrival (in class or online), attend the entire program and complete the evaluation within 60 days of the program date (included in LECE which will open after the workshop). Statements of credit can be viewed and printed in CPE Monitor in approximately 2 to 3 weeks. **No partial credit will be available**
Robert P. Granko, PharmD, MBA, FASHP, System Director of Enterprise Pharmacy, Pharmacy Innovation Alliance, Geisinger
Robert P. Granko, BS Pharm, PharmD, MBA, FASHP is System Director of Enterprise Pharmacy, Pharmacy Innovation Alliance at Geisinger. His previous experience includes roles as Director, Field Pharmacy Services with Premier, Director of Pharmacy at The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital and has held multiple senior Pharmacy leadership positions at UNC Healthcare. Dr. Granko earned his BS Pharm from Long Island University School of Pharmacy, his PharmD from the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, and his MBA from Pfeiffer University, School of Graduate Studies. In 2022, Dr. Granko will begin his 2-year appointment to the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy Editorial Board as a co-contributing editor for pharmacy leadership. He has authored over 30 publications and has been invited to present nationally and internationally on topics related to leadership development, clinician well-being and resilience, operations management, finance, benchmarking, and data and analytics.
- A Zoom link will be provided prior to the program via a confirmation email. If you attend remotely via Zoom with a group, please email email@example.com with the names of the attendees. To receive CE credit, you must be registered for the program and we must be able to tie your registration to your Zoom login. If your Zoom login is different from your name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- Payment Information: Non-UNC Affiliates are required to pay a fee of $15 to attend and earn CE credit. When registering, you will be directed to a separate system for security purposes. Please select "OK" to be transered to the payment site and complete your registration. Be sure the zip code associated with your credit card's billing address matches the zip code in your account. If your registration is successful, you will be returned to this page and will see a note stating "You are registered for this program." If you receive a blank screen, your registration and payment were not successful.
- CE: Participants requesting CE have 60 days from the program date to claim CE crediit and verify credit has been uploaded to your CPE monitor account.
By registering you are automatically agreeing to:
1. Grant the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (the “University”) the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of me on University and other websites and in publications, promotional fliers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation to me.
2. Agreeing that such photographs and/or video recordings of me may be placed on the Internet. Understanding and agreeing that I may be identified by name and/or title in printed, internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs and/or video recordings of me. Waiving the right to approve the final product. Agreeing that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of the University.
3. Releasing, acquitting and forever discharging the State of North Carolina, the University, its current and former trustees, agents, officers and employees of the above-named entities from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photographs and/or video recordings, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation.
If you wish to decline this permission please contact – email@example.com.
Date: Apr 6, 2022 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Apr 01, 2022 05:00 PM
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Registration closes on Apr 01, 2022
at 05:00 PM
Registration closes on Apr 01, 2022 at 05:00 PM
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM