In keeping with policies resulting from COVID-19, this program will be only offered via Zoom.
12:00 pm -1:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 7, 2021, Via Zoom
CIPhER – the Center for Innovative Pharmacy Education and Research cordially invites you to an end-of-semester celebration! As the semester comes to a close, we hope you will join us to celebrate the teaching and learning innovations and pharmacy education research being conducted by faculty and learners at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. Presentations will be conducted in a lighting round format with an opportunity to ask questions.
- Describe evidence-based experiences relating to teaching and learning
- Share successes and innovative practices used during the spring semester
- Celebrate and share ideas for fall 2021 or general pearls relating to teaching and learning
- Celebrate innovations in pharmacy education research
Target Audience: This program is designed for all faculty, preceptors, staff and trainees.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 2, at 5 p.m.
Presenters are needed! To register to present your teaching and/or research experiences in a virtual setting in a lightning round format, please click here.
(or cut and paste in your browser: [https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_42Fe1EDn8497VIy).
Kathryn Morbitzer, PharmD, MS, Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Director of CIPhER
Kathryn Morbitzer, PharmD, MS, is a clinical assistant professor in the Division of Practice Advancement and Clinical Education and Assistant Director in CIPhER at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. She earned her Doctor of Pharmacy degree at Wayne State University and her Master’s in biomedical and health informatics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also completed a PGY1 pharmacy practice residence at the Medical University of South Carolina and an academic research fellowship at the UNC Eshelman School of pharmacy. Currently, her research focuses on optimization of the medication use process and exploring student and resident research and scholarship training.
- A Zoom link will be provided prior to the session via a confirmation Outlook invitation. If your login to Zoom is different from your name, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
By registering you are automatically agreeing to:
1. Grant the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (the “University”) the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of me on University and other websites and in publications, promotional fliers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation to me.
2. Agreeing that such photographs and/or video recordings of me may be placed on the Internet. Understanding and agreeing that I may be identified by name and/or title in printed, internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs and/or video recordings of me. Waiving the right to approve the final product. Agreeing that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of the University.
3. Releasing, acquitting and forever discharging the State of North Carolina, the University, its current and former trustees, agents, officers and employees of the above-named entities from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photographs and/or video recordings, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation.
If you wish to decline this permission please contact – email@example.com.
Date: Apr 7, 2021 12:00 PM - 01:30 AM
Registration closes on Apr 02, 2021 12:00 AM
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Registration closes on Apr 02, 2021
at 12:00 AM
Registration closes on Apr 02, 2021 at 12:00 AM
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM