- Outline ExamSoft fundamentals related to access, assessment items, assessment options, and reporting
- Demonstrate how to interpret psychometrics related to item and assessment performance
- Identify additional ExamSoft resources
Scott Singleton received his B.A. in chemistry and biology from Trinity University (San Antonio, TX). He completed his scientific training in the broad area of chemical biology, first earning his PhD in bio-organic chemistry from Caltech and then training as 2-year NSF postdoctoral fellow in enzymology. His NIH-funded research group developed chemical approaches to mechanistic probing and inhibition of DNA metabolism, with an emphasis on the roles of recombination and repair in antibiotic resistance. He licensed small molecule drug candidates to the UNC spin-out biotechnology company Synereca Pharmaceuticals. He served as the CSO of the antibiotic discovery company from 2009–2015. In addition, he has served as secretary of the School’s faculty, director of graduate studies for the School’s graduate programs in pharmaceutical sciences, and executive director of The Academy from 2014-2017. He co-chaired the School’s Curriculum Transformation steering and oversight committees from 2012-2018. He currently serves on the Curriculum and Assessment Committee and co-chairs the Foundational Sciences Course Stream. He is an award-winning teacher of organic chemistry and medicinal chemistry for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. He currently teaches the Molecular Foundations of Drug Action course and serves as a facilitator for the Pharmacotherapy: Integrated course sequence.
- Lunch will be provided at 11:30 AM in Beard 200. When you register, please indicate if you will attend the lunch session and include any dietary restrictions.
- Parking passes are available only for guests and visitors employed at locations outside of the UNC campus. Please bring your parking deck ticket to the event to receive a pass.
- A Zoom link will be provided prior to the program via a confirmation email for registrants who indicate they will attend the program remotely.
Date: Dec 10, 2019 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Dec 04, 2019 05:00 PM